Cortiers Real Estate
BCS Dream Team
When you first meet Carla Henderson, you feel immediately at ease. Her warm, friendly demeanor and positive personality makes you feel right at home. Carla is fun, loving, and knowledgeable about her community, the Research Valley. She attends classes with enthusiasm to keep up to date on changing contracts and issues that affect the local and state real estate market. In 2002, Carla's coworkers at Century 21 voted her the “Agent's Agent.” The receipt of this award is a very high compliment because it means that the other real estate agents would choose Carla above all others to represent them in real estate transactions, were they not in the real estate business themselves. She is most proud of this award, as well as the Realtor of the Year 2009 for the BCS Regional Association of Realtors!
BCS Dream Team
Our Team was created to give customers and clients the best service possible. All Team Members are licensed Realtors and work with both buyers and sellers. We coordinate to give timely responses to all inquiries whether via email, phone calls or text messages. Having multiple Realtors working on your behalf insures a smooth transaction. We have almost 20 years combined experience serving the buyers and sellers in the Brazos Valley.
Areas of Expertise and Awards
- Realtor of the Year 2009
- BCS Regional Association of Realtors
- Executive Director B/CS Regional Association of Realtors 2003-2004, 2010-2011
- Treasurer for the BCS Regional Association of Realtor 2011
- Texas Affordable Housing Specialist
- Texas Realtors Leadership Program
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Accredited Buyer Representative
- Voted Agent's Agent 2002
- Builder/Realtor Committee Chairperson 2002-2010
- Top Producing Team 2008, 2009, 2010
- Successful Buyer Representation in New Home Sales
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
- Seller’s Representative Specialist (SRS)
Bryan College Station Real Estate News:
- New Listing! Manor of Distinction!
- Bryan/College Station Real Estate Stats – February 2015
Real Estate Market Stats for Bryan/College Station February 2015 Sales Closed: 202 Total Sales Amount: $41,420,584 Average Sales Price: $205,052 Average Days on Market: 103 Would you like a better understanding of our market statistics?? We would be happy to consult with … Continue reading
- Newly Listed! Prime Executive Style!
Prime Executive Style! Home Photos Local Schools Just Listed Aggieland Realtors Cortiers Real Estate 979-846-8326 Questions?Schedule a Showing! Licensed In:TX License #:0456698 1198 Jones Butler #506 College Station, TX 77840 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms … Continue reading
- Customers, Clients, and Cocktails
Customers, Clients, and Cocktails Appreciation Event Celebrating You! Thursday, March 5th 4 PM – 6 PM Benjamin Knox Gallery & Wine Depot 405 University Drive East College Station, TX 77840 As our treat we would like you to join us … Continue reading